By using the VPNOD.com service, you agree to adhere to the following terms:
Your access to and use of the Services or any Content is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services is provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Without limiting the foregoing, VPNOD.com AND ITS PARTNERS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. We make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any content thereon. VPNOD.com will not be responsible or liable for any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services, or any Content. You also agree that VPNOD.com has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from VPNOD.com or through the Services, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
- That you do not perform or engage in any illegal activities using the offered service that violate the laws of any country or the state of Kuwait.
- That you do not engage in the illegal distribution of copyrighted material owned by other individuals or entities without their consent.
- We reserve the right to terminate the account of any individual or prevent any individual from using the service if he/she is found in violation of our terms of service. In such situations, the individual would forfeit the right to refund any balance that might be owed to him by VPNOD.com.
- You are entitled once for a full refund if you are not satisfied with VPNod.com services, and you must email email@example.com within a week of purchasing your monthly subscription, or within a month of purchasing your yearly subscription, or within 3 days of purchasing your weekly subscription.
- That you are at least 18 years of age.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, VPNOD.com AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES; AND (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT VPNOD.com HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- That the terms contained here can be updated and the most recent revision found at https://www.vpnod.com/about/terms will govern your use of VPNod.com. By continuing to access our service after such changes are made then you agree to be bound by them
- These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of Kuwait without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence.
Last revision: Monday, July 11th, 2012